Miserable Old Bastard

"LIKE A BREEZEBLOCK TO YOUR FRONTAL LOBE"

Cunt Watch: James MacIntyre

James MacIntyre is a clutching-at-straws-cunt of the highest water (yellow bladder water).

Have a look at this dissection of a piece of shit posted on the New Statesman (spotted by the eagle eyed Archbishop Cranmer). And don't forget to click on the screenshot of the article when you get there.

I think this must be a pisstake. It's certainly not much of an article. In fact, it was met with so much scepticism (from fellow lefty luvvies, I might add) that the cunt had to pull the article just hours later (which is why you'll need to click on the screenshot in the above linked article).

*UPDATE - Found an archived link to said article with the comments included. It makes for quite some read.

Mac-Cunt-yre's philosophy falls very much into this mould.

FAIL.

Fuck the fuck off, Jimmy me ol' mate.

P.S - I would put a photo of him up, but I don't want his stupid fucking face on my screen looking back at me like a "last night's curry". I'm a photo fascist.

0 comments: