Miserable Old Bastard

"LIKE A BREEZEBLOCK TO YOUR FRONTAL LOBE"

Slightly LOL-ing

I reckon someone has been having a bit of a giraffe with this:

Looking to get a green abortion?

Hi, I am looking to get a green abortion. "Green" in the modern sense meaning environmentally friendly. I do everything I can (drive a hybrid, use CFL bulbs, etc) in normal day-to-day life to minimize my impact on the planet, so I figure my abortion should be no different. What options are there for green abortions? Do clinics offer information on their resource usage? Can I get carbon neutral abortion? Are there clinics that donate a portion of profits to environmental charities or awareness groups? Thanks!

The sad thing is I can believe that somebody would be that stupid. I'm just off to take a big carbon neutral shit. Back in a jiffy :-)


0 comments: