Miserable Old Bastard

"LIKE A BREEZEBLOCK TO YOUR FRONTAL LOBE"

Google Love - All of a Sudden

Just to follow up my last post about how Google hates me, wants me dead and is trying to infect me with AIDS, I thought I'd follow up to say that mysteriously it doesn't wish any of those things on me anymore.

My search rankings have returned to normal once again. Maybe it's because I said I'd go off into a candle lit room with Yahoo instead...

But I's back!

*On a different note, that "You might like" widget that appears below each post to display supposedly related links now is now being a fat arse. It selected a link to some post along the lines of "How to Tell if a Guy Likes You". What the twatting fuck?!?!? I am NOT a fucking counsellor! Shit a brick and fuck a duck all at once.

There's nothing brainy about bloody shitting twatty Outbrain.

0 comments: