Miserable Old Bastard

"LIKE A BREEZEBLOCK TO YOUR FRONTAL LOBE"

A Home Truth

I've been reading this article in the Daily Mail. After reading it (and most of my vains exploding with rage at pointless cunts like McShit and Bob the Knob in the meantime), I found this in the comments posted by someone called Heather Rowsell (the origin of the below words in unknown):

It is the soldier, not the reporter,
Who has given us Freedom of the press.
It is the soldier, not the poet,
Who has given us Freedom of speech.
It is the soldier, not the campus organiser,
Who has given us the
Freedom to demonstrate.
It is the soldier, who serves beneath the Flag,
Who salutes the Flag.
Whose coffin is draped in the Flag.
Who allows the protester to burn the Flag.
It is the soldier, not the politician,
who has given his blood, his body, his life.

How true it is. But how long before Britain wakes up? I am sure that it will. But for now I despair.

0 comments: